Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner




                                           Day 1: Laundry!


    Maybe it's the new year, but something has got me in an organizing mood. So this week, I will be sharing some of my neat and tidy house projects, as well as cool products for keeping things out of sight/out of mind.

    It seems like no matter what we do, my guy and I always have an enormous pile of laundry overflowing from a basket in the bedroom. I think this authentic postal surplus bag from Three Potato Four would be a playful solution to our laundry woes.  A couple of these bags lined up along the wall would make a graphic statement and might also serve as additional bean bag-style seating for our three cats!

    Meanwhile, this bag of money is hilarious.  I think it would be perfect as an ironic objet d'art in the living room...

Total Pageviews