Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Living Room Rug

    So the one thing our new living room is desperately missing is a rug. I've been hesitant to buy one because the cats have "issues" when it comes to hair balls and I'd really rather not have them ruin it as soon as I put it down on the floor. But the lack of floor covering in the sofa area is really bothering me. See how the coffee table is just floating out there? So what I'm thinking is that I'll get a rug that I can roll out when we have visitors, but can be put away for day-to-day living. That's not too crazy, is it?

    The second problem is actually finding a rug. I really don't want a sisal or a common-looking graphic print from Urban Outfitters or West Elm. I want something with a sophisticated floral print that still looks modern, and it definitely needs to be colorful. All this and it needs to be inexpensive. So here's what I've found:

    Hand-knotted wool rug from Overstock.com

    And here it is with the room:
    Not bad, right? I think the flower pattern is really unusual and has a kind of fashion-y look, with the various paisley, plaid and polka dot prints on the flower petals. I also like the purples, blues and reds. The only drawback is the taupe background, but I'm thinking it might work by blending into the hardwood floors. I'm really kinda excited by this option...

Total Pageviews