Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Fresh Flowers


    I did my weekly run to the flower shop today to pick up a few stems for the house. I like to do a grouping of small vases together, each with a different type of flower. What a treat that they had cattleya orchids (my absolute favorites)...and for only $2 per stem!

    I also found this pretty blue jelly jar today while I was poking around the thrift store. I love the deep teal color and thought it would look perfect paired with purple. These small, vibrant carnations did the trick!

    One of my other favorite things are these blue short-stemmed wine glasses in the foreground. I think they are the prettiest things ever! Another good find from Anthropologie...

    The rest of my day was busy lunching with friends and putting together materials for my business, but I'll be back tomorrow with more fun stuff...

Total Pageviews