Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy Friday + Weekend Plans

    Hooray for the weekend!  Tonight is my first holiday party of the season.  My fella and I are heading down towards Atlantic City for a work party and I'm wearing a fabulous dress of the new/old variety (as in I've never worn it before but it's been in my closet for a year). 

    We're also getting our tree this weekend.  I'm dying to decorate!


    And then next weekend, Kevin and I are hosting holiday cocktails at our house.  I want to break out the nice plates and linen napkins this time.  Much planning and decorating to come.  And of course, I'll share photos!

    Hope you have a great weekend too!  Any fun plans to share?

    Image at top via Catherine Ledner Photography; rest via Domino

Total Pageviews