Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bargain Design Favorites


    I'm sure most of us are familiar with these home decor favorites that seem to pop up in all sorts of interiors: the monkey with bananas vase, the pierced carthage vase, the elephant side table... Two's Company makes chic, affordable version of all of these. I happen to have their version of the small white simian shown above. Anyway, while perusing Amazon last night, I came across all of these goodies marked down, in some cases almost 70% off retail! 


    The elephant would be fun painted a bold, glossy color - like maybe yellow. But I think I need to get one of those vases. At $58 (marked down from $170) for the largest, it's a lot of design pow for the money!

    Images via Two's Company

Total Pageviews