Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Some Young Punks Winery


    This one is for the fellas...

    I'm not in the habit of buying wine based upon the label design, but as I was shopping the other day my eye couldn't help but be drawn to the fun, pulp-comic labels on these bottles from Australia's Some Young Punks Winery. As soon as I saw "The Squid's Fist," a Sangiovese-Shiraz, I knew my guy Kevin would flip. And I was right, he totally did. Wouldn't this make a great gift for your favorite comic nut/amateur oenologist?!


    The labels were designed by Israeli illustrator and comic book artist, Asaf Hanuka. (Interestingly, Hanuka also contributed art for the Academy Award-nominated documentary, "Waltz with Bashir," which is currently making the art-house rounds.) Prints of some of his work ("Squid" included) can be purchased here... Another nice gift idea, don't you think?

Total Pageviews