Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

feathers...

    While in NYC last week, I made a quick stop in Forever 21. The store in Soho carries the Twelve by Twelve line, which is slightly more fashion-forward (and high-priced too.) I was SO tempted to try on this dress, but my aching feet didn't feel like waiting for a dressing room. Now I'm kind of regretting it...

    Photobucket

    Let me first say that the purple bustier half of the dress is not my thing at all. But the black feathered skirt is fantastic! And for $59, it would add a TON of high fashion to my closet for not a lot of cash. I would cover the bustier with something neutral and maybe a little more casual, like a simple gray cardigan. Or maybe a cropped leather jacket...

    Photobucket

    I've been loving this image via The Sartorialist for a while now. A feather skirt for with leather and leggings is just too cool. I'm not sure if I could get away with it during the day in Philly, but for drinks and dinner it would be perfection!

Total Pageviews