Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My Dream House

    Photobucket

    I have been obsessing over this Jonathan Adler-designed house ever since I saw it in the May issue of House Beautiful magazine. They finally posted the images on their site, and now I am sharing a few of these stunning spaces with you. They really are just too good, aren't they!?

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Looking at these rooms, I take away a lot of great ideas for my own home. Like the bold white curtain rods with white curtain rings in the dining room, the black and white zig zags, the double coffee tables, and the fantastic lamp shade-style light fixture in the kitchen. The fun part for me is figuring out how to do it all on the cheap! I have some notions though, and can't wait to share them with you soon....

Total Pageviews