Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sprucing Up

    Photobucket

    Now that spring is almost sprung, I'm thinking about what I can do to spruce up the outside of the house. We live in Center City (downtown) Philly, so there is no yard and the planting possibilities are limited, but I'm convinced there are still ways to add color and flair. Yesterday I finally cleaned out the window boxes and filled them with happy purple pansies. Oh how I love seeing their cheerful faces when I come and go!

    Photobucket

    I'm also planning some larger projects; first and foremost is painting the front door. It needs to be glossy and bright, but the question is: what color? Right now I'm thinking a lighter shade of peacock blue. Also, I'd like to change out the light. The one we currently have came with the house and is a bit boring, don't you think? I guess my next assignment is to find a cool one that is not too expensive. I'll keep you posted on the results, and if you guys have any suggestions please let me know!

    p.s. Yep, that's my pink bike! I ride it all over town. The basket is frequently stuffed with groceries, table lamps, even a foot stool once. Bicycles in the city are the best!

Total Pageviews