Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Art of Tableau

    Photobucket

    I asked you all the other day what book if any was sitting on your bedside table. Well, here is one I would like to have on mine! I just learned about Tableau by Deborah Buck recently, though it has been available since late January. The book showcases stunning images of various decorative vignettes created by the designer. Assembling tableaux such as these is a real art form, and I feel like there would be a lot to learn from studying Ms. Buck's compositions. 

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Gorgeous, don't you think? Maybe I will learn something that can be applied towards rearranging my entry table!

    FYI, Tableau is available online at the author's website and at Barneys.com...

Total Pageviews