Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Barbie by Christian Louboutin


    If I had known about this special edition Barbie designed by Christian Louboutin before Christmas, it would have been number one on my wish list! I'm not a doll person by any means, but this Barbie is just too perfect. The designer conceived her as a cat burglar, with a black leather cat suit that perfectly sets off her fours pairs of Louboutin heels (each tiny pair comes with its own box and shoe bag) Love! Priced at $160 and originally available at Net-a-Porter, it is already sold out. But I did some searching on eBay and it is easily available if you are willing to pay between $175 and $200. Not exactly in my budget right now, but I'll keep her on my spring wish list just in case.


    (All images via Net-a-Porter)

Total Pageviews