Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Featured Sponsor: Petulia's Folly Charity Event + Sale



    I haven't mentioned my wonderful featured sponsor Petulia's Folly in a while, so I wanted to take this day to say a very special thank you for their support of this blog. Petulia's Folly is truly one of the coolest, and prettiest, boutiques around. I love all the lines they carry (including the fab chapeaus above by Eugenia Kim - oh, how I love hats!) and am constantly inspired by their lovely window displays. If you ever visit Philadelphia, Petulia's Folly is a must!

    I intend on showcasing a few of their lust-worthy new arrivals in my holiday wish list on Monday, but for now I encourage you to peruse their site and do a bit of shopping. Especially TODAY since they are holding a fantastic sale that includes an additional 20% off all purchases on the web and in-store....



    Did I mention a portion of the proceeds go to the Greater Philadelphia Coalition Against Hunger? You can check a few items off your list and help a worthy cause... sounds like a happy Friday to me!

Total Pageviews