Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

More on Healthy Dewy Skin...

    So Yesterday I talked about my new found love of 
    Lift Cosmetic's Flawless Finish 
    and the dewy look that it gives my complexion!
    I also admitted to having problematic skin... yuck!

    Since my switch from powder finish to dewy finish I've started to rethink my entire facial routine.



     A dewy face screams "I'm youthful and I'm healthy." 
    *If somehow, your recipe for getting your skin to glow has failed you by leaving you looking OVERLY shimmery, TOO bronzed or GREASY than read on.

     Here are some new tricks I'm using to encourage a healthy glow:

    My first step was to get rid of dead skin, the texture of blemishes is bad enough, no need for dry flaky skin texture too. I used Lift Cosmetics' Alpha Hydroxy Balancing Toner - AHA increases exfoliation by loosening the matter that holds skin cells together. By doing this dead skin cells come off, oil is controlled, fine lines are minimized,  and your overall skin tone evens out. All glowy and smooth!


      My second step has been to add LAYERS of moisture before applying makeup! The true key to getting that moist, dewy look is actually having skin that is moisture rich! My fav part of this is my home made moisture spray - it's a great wake up!!!

      Here's how to make your own facial mist: 
      • Get a 4 to 8-ounce bottle with a spray nozzle, or go environmental and recycle one that has been lying around the house!
      •  Fill your bottle with 2oz of "Rose Water" with glycerin. Rose water has antiseptic and antibacterial agents that help with problematic skin. The glycerin helps lock moisture in! 
      •  Add 2oz of "Witch Hazel" to your spray bottle! It's a natural astringent that heals blemishes and helps to remove redness! 
      • If you want, (I don't do this) you could customize your facial mist by adding a few drops of an essential oil like ravensara, rose, lavender, geranium or ylang-ylang. Or you can add a spring of rosemary, peppermint or citrus to your mist for botanical benefits.
      Okay, so after your homemade spray add a layer or SPF moisturizer, and then your chosen foundation! Mine, "Flawless Finish" from Lift Cosmetics!

      Talk about a DEWY finish!!! 
      **Come back tomorrow to learn how to avoid streaky blush and Eye-Shadow on a moist, dewy finished skin!

    Total Pageviews