Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Spring Round-Up

    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    Photobucket Photobucket

    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    It's that time of year. As you all know, I can't let the season pass without cherry-picking my favorite Louboutins! This time, I've selected the perfect summery sandals and pumps to wear with everything and anything. Personally, this would be my dream shoe wardrobe for a glitzy, European getaway, or really for wearing every day with vintage sundresses or rolled hem jeans. My favorite? The lilac and black patent beauty with blush pink studded trim. Perfection!

    (From top: Christian Louboutin Greissimo Multi, Zigounette, Carino Plato, Greissimo Stripe, Straratata 140 and Alta Spritney; all via Barneys.com)

Total Pageviews