Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Iconic Women

    At very young age my father introduced me to many "Iconic Women" threw vintage magazines, great concert clips and old movies! To name a few of these ladies, 
    Coco Chanel.Jackie Kennedy Onassis.Audrey Hepburn.Princess Diana.Janis Joplin.


    I always want to look classy and graceful but want my personality to shine threw my "look." 

    Over the next few days I will be posting about my favorite Iconic Ladies! In the posts will be tips on how to get their "looks," how to modernize their signature style and/or how to emphasize YOU while taking cues from the pros.

    Keep reading day after day for more Iconic Women and message me with your Fashion Icon so that I can write about her too!

    Tomorrow's Feature will be:
    Coco Chanel
    See You Tomorrow,
    Xo

Total Pageviews