Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Product Review on a New LIFT Cosmetics Launch

    Those of you who know our line well, know that our original mascara 
    SUPERLASH, is unreal!
    I have been completely loyal to it for the past 4 years and have had numberous strangers ask what mascara I use, because my lashes always look so full!
    Lift Cosmetics will soon be launching (June 1st) their new mascara LASHLUXE! 
    Over the past month I have been using LashLuxe so that I could give you an informative review of the product!


    HOLY LONG LASHES!!!

    The first time I used the mascara I was in shock and awe of how long my lashes really were, but I wasn't sure if it was the formula or the applicator.

    I was concerned that the applicator was the reason for my super long lashes so I cleaned off an old wand and tried it with the LashLuxe formula and to my surprise, the formula held up to the test!!!
    The New LashLuxe Mascara has a water base with a high content of paraffin. You generally know paraffin as a hand or foot treatment used to repair, soften and moisturise. In our mascara it does the same for your lashes, while leaving them soft, plyable and healthy! The paraffin also helps to add length because of it's buildable quality.
    Hope you'll give this new Formula a shot! It's now my "go to!"

    Xo

Total Pageviews