Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Giver.

    "By the way
    By your side I'll stay
    If that's okay
    Then by your side I'll stay forever
    Here I am standing up
    Because I want to fall in love with you" - Blue October
    Clumsy Card House


    I have an issue with always needing things to be put into words. Without them, I'm lost. Words mean a lot to me. Music helps me speak. I tend to not make much sense sometimes. Lyrics help me.

    So today's song lyrics are from blue october, the song being Clumsy Card House.
    As the title says, I have too much to give, and no one to give it to. I hate that feeling. All the love I have just gets crammed into the back of me, and then it turns bad, and then I feel sad. Sometimes, it feels like no one wants it.

    Have you ever found perfection? I could swear I have. I don't have it anymore, though. That's the problem. I found it, I grasped it, I held on so tight, and it left me. Why? No reason. Just did. Sucks, right? So.. what now? What do I do now? I keep finding all these things I not only want, but that I need, and no way to make them my own.

    Maybe I don't need them. But I still really, really want them. I won't know if I need them, ever. I can only assume and go for it.

    What do you do when you want what you can't have? Or when what you want doesn't want you? I think I ask more questions than answer them. Oh well. But either way, it's a terrible feeling. I hate when you find something you've been looking for, and it's just out of reach. Some of you will say I can just try harder, or go for it anyway, nothing's stopping me! But alas, there is stuff stopping me. It's why I don't have any of it in the first place.

    I'm a lover. I'm a giver. I think with both my head and heart, but much too often I go with my heart. I can't help it. I feel that if I give up on something just because of logic, what if I'm wrong..? They say don't second guess yourself, and if my heart is pulling more than my head, why should I give up on that?

    I think I'm lost of direction. I never know which way to go, because I don't want to miss something somewhere else. I find somewhere, my mind is set. Did I just contradict myself? Well, I do that a lot. I think way too often. I sleep a lot just to stop thinking. But then I dream, and somethings the dreams are just too sweet.. and then I wake up and I'm so happy for that split second before I realize it was all fictional. Just my mind taunting me. So I guess that it's good I don't dream often.

    Ok getting off topic. What was the topic again, anyway? I have no idea. Too many topics to shove into one topic.

    Overall, I think what I'm trying to say, I just hope that I find someone to share everything I have with, someone who won't call me weird, obsessive, needy (not that I've been called so.. I just feel that way). Someone I can trust in, and just love, and not have to worry about how much love to show, how to show it, how to say it. Just, love.

Total Pageviews