Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Want.

    "I want you, I want you so bad it's driving me mad.." - The Beatles I Want You
    Warning : This most likely isn't going to end up as one of my "I love me" inspirational optimistic blogs. I'm more questioning life and why I have to deal with what it throws at me, cussing is involved a little more frequently. I'm not in the best of moods. Carry on as you were.


    The past few days have been pretty shitty. Nothing has gone the way it's supposed to, and it's pissing me off. Why can't anything work in the way it was friggen meant to?? Want. Want. Want. That's all I do, want things. But I never get them, if I do, they're half assed. And you know what? I'm really tired of having to settle for less than what I was promised. For everything.


    I want :
    ~ A new, correctly functioning laptop.
    ~ Not to have to go to driving school, take the test online like everyone else, and that's it.
    ~ My friends to be at the same college, but all of my good friends are a year younger than me, and still in HS. So I'm stuck with people I pretty much hate at my JC.
    ~ To have real classes at my JC and stop fucking wasting my time.
    ~ To stop thinking of the ex-douche bag every fucking five minutes.
    ~ Something to eat that's healthy, tasty, a real meal, and not microwavable. I'm so sick of microwave food.
    ~ Romance like it is in books, in fairytales. Why can't I have that? Because that's not life, it's a fake story. Yeah well, fuck you, I deserve better than the last batch of jerk-wads I attract. I deserve someone who's loving, funny, loyal, understanding, all that jazz AND fucking gorgeous. I'm a damn good girlfriend, and I deserve a damn good boyfriend/husband. I hate that "it's life" excuse. It wouldn't be Lifes fault if you stopped making it that way.
    ~ A place of my own, that's not bug infested, small, cramped, or surrounds me with psycho family members. Freaking idiots they are.
    ~ To like someone/crush on someone who doesn't live in a different county, state, or country than I do. But that never happens, all the good guys stray away from me.
    ~ A job that doesn't work with fast food.
    ~ Bigger boobs.
    ~ A photography camera
    ~ Good picture editing software.

    Now, you can go and preach to me that something up there wasn't "promised" to me, but i can defend that yes, all of that was, regardless if times have changed.
    So hey, go make a list of everything you want, and see if you can accomplish getting any them! Unless it's killing or something, I don't endorse that.


Total Pageviews