Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Glamour Shots by Little Nest

    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

    Please allow me to indulge myself. These are my little monkeys - Maude and Mabel - photographed by the very talented Alison from Little Nest Portraits. Yes, I had my kittens professionally photographed. To defend myself though, Little Nest was at Terrain earlier in the summer for a charity event. For $25, a person could bring in their child (or perhaps their kittens) for a quick one-on-one photo session. These were completed in about ten minutes and turned out quite lovely, don't you think?!

    As an FYI, Little Nest was founded by the crazy-talented Laura Novak of Laura Novak Photography. If you're in the Philly/Wilmington area, do consider stopping by her studio. Or check out her blog and website here...

Total Pageviews