Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

More Photography. (PIX)

    "I said it's hot outside, let me go swimming in your eyes. We've been running for a while, why don't you lay down, make me smile? I could never ask for nothing better than this. It's just tequila and the beach, that's why it's salty when we kiss." - Dirty Heads Lay Me Down


    Found a few more pictures. None were taken recently, maybe a week ago at soonest, but awesome nonetheless :) I also highly recommend you listen to that song up there! It's my favorite song :)
    Enjoy!
    I'm the only one who hasn't been tossed in yet, but shhh ;)

    Summer :)

    Abyss?

    I did not edit the lights into this picture, just fyi :)

    Me! Taken by Halle <3 I'm below her on a Haystack :)

Total Pageviews