Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

green (and pink) with envy

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    I love seeing what the ladies end up wearing to the various awards shows, particularly the Golden Globes. And though I'm always hoping for a super wow, risk-taking look like those worn in the past by Cameron Diaz, Zoe Saldana, and January Jones, I can also accept a simply lovely dress when I see it.

    While Angelina Jolie is usually a bit too minimalist for me, the color and shape of her Versace long-sleeve beaded dress are spectacular. And Natalie Portman was perfection in her maxamalist-but-still-pretty Viktor & Rolf gown, with that utterly fab bejeweled rose. I would wear it in a second!

    Have any of you had a chance to peruse the red carpet photos? If so, who did you like?

    (Images via Style.com)

Total Pageviews