Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

On The Rag.

    It's not PMS that's bothering me, it's you.



    Ladies, have you ever been angry at a guy, tried to put in him his place, and he just says, "you must be on your period" ?

    Guys, why do you always think it's the PMS that's making us angry, and not your stupid ass remarks?
    Of course, you can never be at fault. You're the genius, right? Us ladies are just mad at you because of a temporary hormonal imbalance. Not because you're, God forbid, wrong or just bluntly annoying at the moment.

    FYI : No, this is not about my boyfriend. Just a men in general topic.

    So this is the story: I make a little status about how my iPod is sad because it has no new music on it, for many months. I don't have iTunes on my laptop because it messes up my laptop for some reason, and my desktop that does have iTunes is not hooked up. Courtesy of my Uncle. Anyway, a friend of mine comments, "just get a new one."

    Why should I get a new..what? New what?

    Then he says, "Get a Zune!"

    But why should I get a Zune? I'd just waste more money to buy something I don't need. My iPod works fine. I just don't have iTunes.

    His response? "Nah, you should see my Zune. I love my Zune."

    Well, good for you, but I don't want a Zune. I would just like to have some new music on my iPod.

    Then someone else said that I should just get a new one. Again. And then after saying what I just fucking said (about wasting money I don't have on something I don't need) he says to get a Zune.

    As you may have guessed, by now, I'm a little irritated at these repetitive responses going in circles.
    So, I tell him in nice big letters that I am not going to get a Zune and that my iPod is FINE and if he can't comprehend that, then he's fucking stupid.

    Then he get's mad at me and says I must be on the rag.
    This always happens. No, they cannot be wrong. They cannot be at fault. They're not just being annoying. It's just me PMSing. That's why I'm mad, not because they can't fucking read or comprehend simple sentences, and continue to be fucktarded.

    Some people just deserve to have their head shoved through a wall.

Total Pageviews