Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Win By Default.

    "Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you!" - Irving Berlin



    I just finished reading an article about a wrestling match. It was somewhere in Iowa, a big competition. Usually, I care nothing for such events, but this one caught my eye.

    It was between a girl and a boy (freshmen). The boy didn't want to fight the girl because he was afraid he may hurt her because "it can get violent at times." I see nothing wrong with that. So the end result? She won. By default. Actually, the article says it's the, "first official victory for a girl at the Iowa wrestling championships."

    What kind of bullshit is that? How is this an official victory? Just because the guy didn't want to go against his morals and fight with her, so she wins? By just standing there and having a vagina? Does she have no shame that she didn't even fight to rightfully earn that title?

    Now, don't get me wrong, I'm all for the "girls can do what guys do," shit. I also have nothing against girls wanting to compete in a sport involving guys. However, this was just stupid. First off, I don't think the guy knew he'd be fighting a girl. If he did, he probably wouldn't have had a problem with it in the first place. Aren't there teams where they have just one gender, and then a co-ed team?

    Secondly, couldn't there have been some other way to settle this rather than him being forced to take nothing lower than 3rd place, even though he didn't even fight, because he thought it wasn't moral to nail the girl to the floor mat? Was there absolutely no way they could have rearranged this earlier?

    It's girls like these, who are like, "I can fight a guy, treat me as an equal!" who start to piss me off after a while. Like I said, I have nothing against it and I couldn't care less, but all she did was fucking stand there and she won! She fucking won! WHY? Maybe I should sign up for wrestling and surprise my male opponent and then I'd stand my way to being the best female wrestler in the world!

    Society continues to fail me.

Total Pageviews