Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Flowers. (PIX)

    "Flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty out-values all the utilities of the world."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson 1844



    Took some more pictures! Sorry I've been bombarding you with new posts, I really am. I try to keep them spread out, but I'm just so over-ecstatic about my new camera that I can't help but go outside in the beautiful weather (mid 70s with a warm breeze for the past three days!) and snap pictures. I always used to sleep in til about 2 - 3pm, and now that I'm up early enough, I can get some wonderful pictures :)

    To get a nice full effect, it's best to click on them (but you already know this since I've said it so many times lol) Personally, I think this is my best batch so far :D

    Enjoy!


    Couldn't decide which I liked better :P





Total Pageviews