Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Guest Post!

    My first guest post :D This little article is written from Meredith at Growing Popularity.




    I’m really a tom boy at heart.  When I was younger, I would buy boyish looking school shoes so that I could play kickball during recess without my shoes flying through the air and I would buy loose boy-fitting clothes.  But, as I got older, my interests and styles began to change.

    It was a mini teenage edition of an identity crisis.  It was like, I wanted to buy new prettier and “girlier” shoes, but I wasn’t comfortable wearing them simply because I wasn’t used to them.  The same goes with clothes.  I wanted to buy more feminine looking clothes, but I wasn’t used to the tighter fit.  And of course, I just felt uncomfortable wearing my new style because I wasn’t used to seeing myself look that way.  It made me feel awkward.  And then I wasn’t acting like myself because I didn’t feel like myself.

    I wasn’t sure if I could be a girly-girl and be a tom boy at the same time.  Could I mix those styles?  The more I pushed myself out of my tom boy box, the more comfortable I became with wearing the tighter, more flattering clothes.

    Whatever your style is, just know that it is okay to grow into something new.





Total Pageviews