Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

new living room, in progress

    As you may have noticed, I haven't been blogging a lot the past couple months. What have I been up to...? 

    Photobucket

    Just a bit of living room redecorating! The big project has been the built-in bookcase, and my guy totally knocked it out of the park. For the past three years, I've been staring at this weird in-set space running along our main wall - a 9 ft x 7 ft area that made it really difficult for us to arrange furniture. Finally, after way too long, the idea came to us - BUILT-IN BOOKCASE! 

    Photobucket

    We are so happy with the way it turned out! The storage and display space the shelves provide make a huge difference in our small living area. I love that I can store books, display pretty things, and have a permanent spot for our barware and serving dishes. There have been other changes too, such as a MUCH-more-vibrant wall color and a "new" sofa. By new I mean "new to us" because it's a antique store find from the 70's (here's a close up of the fabric)...

    Photobucket

    A lot more needs to be done.... new pillows for the sofa, chairs for the small dining table, custom framing for the otomi fabric, an area rug, maybe a comfy chair - but for the time being I'm happy with the direction of things. What do you think? Any suggestions for what should come next?

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    (All images by me)

Total Pageviews