Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

happy weekend + courtney apple photography

    I hope you all had a great week! Mine ended on a particularly fun note as I had the opportunity to work with the immensely talented food and lifestyle photographer Courtney Apple....

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket

    Courtney spent a day photographing my newly re-decorated house for some upcoming projects that we've been discussing. What a treat to have such an accomplished and talented lady come into my home and apply her creative eye to my various home design projects. It was very flattering, and I can't wait to share the results with you down the road. Until then, please make an effort to peruse her lovely website and blog, which are full to the brim with delicious eye candy!

    (All images by Courtney Apple via Courtney Apple Photography)

Total Pageviews