Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Alice. (PIX)

    "Alice in Wonderland, how do you get to Wonderland? Over the hill or underland, or just behind a tree. When clouds go rolling by, they roll away and leave the sky. Where is the land behind the eye people cannot see? Where can you see, where do the stars go, where is the crescent moon? They must be somewhere in the sunny afternoon. Alice in Wonderland, where is the path to Wonderland? Over the hill or here or there. I wonder where..." - Alice In Wonderland Theme Song, Disney.



    Alice In Wonderland has always been my favorite Disney movie. There was a point in time when I was a wee thing, where I was completely obsessed with the movie. I'd watch it at least 7 times a day for about a month. I knew it forward and backwards. Not so much right now.

    I was always so fascinated with Wonderland. I loved it. It was such a beautiful place, and so unique. It seemed calming, even though it was anything but most of the time. Poor Alice.

    I have to say that comparing Alice In Wonderland (Disney) to Lewis Carroll's Alice Through The Looking-Glass, I like Disney's more. Maybe because I saw it first and so young. The place just captivates  me.

    Whenever my grandma's Disney (the store) Rewards points are high enough, I go splurge on Alice and Jack Skellington/TNBC merchandise. I have so much of it. One of my favorite things I've ever purchased is this beautiful Alice snow globe thing; it's of her falling down the Rabbit Hole.

    I decided to take some pictures of it :)












Total Pageviews