Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

a gold birdcage

    At the flea market this weekend, I was momentarily intrigued by a gold birdcage and stand...

    Photobucket

    ... but then I became distracted by a table of vintage costume jewelry and that was that. Now, I come across the gorgeous home of fashion designer Erin Fetherston which features a beyond lovely birdcage in her beyond lovely living room and all I can think is, why didn't I pay more attention to that damn birdcage when I had the chance? 

    Photobucket

    At least now I have a shopping mission when the next flea market rolls around. Oh, and by the way, Miss Fetherston's bedroom is quite lovely too...

    Photobucket

    (Photographs by Claiborne Swanson Frank for Vogue.com)

Total Pageviews