Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

what do you wear and where do you shop?

    I wear dresses, almost exclusively. Where do I buy them? More likely than not, it's Zara...

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Unless you happen to catch me at home (as in, in my house) during the summer when I'm wearing cutoffs and a gingham button-down, I can almost promise you I will always be wearing a dress. Riding through Rittenhouse Square on my vintage Schwinn? Dress (and heels). Grocery shopping on Monday morning at Wegman's? Dress (and again, probably heels). Rock concert, barbecue, cocktail party, Target - it's my look, all day, every day.

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    As for where I get these frocks, I can't get enough of Zara. Sure, I shop at Neiman Marcus and J. Crew and Forever and vintage boutiques, but Zara is my go-to for every day, work day and going out. I've been shopping there for years, and thankfully we got a store in Philly several years ago which makes updating my wardrobe a snap. I like that their look is fashion-forward, grown-up and affordable. It's not teeny-bopper like Forever 21, or suburban like Ann Taylor Loft, or folksy-twee like Anthropologie. They have bold colors, clean lines, modern shapes and plenty of runway references without feeling like a complete rip-off (except for some of their pieces this spring, which were taken straight from Prada's runway...but for some reason I am completely ok with that.)

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    Needless to say, I am a total and complete fan. I also like their separates, which I don't get as much use of but find tempting nonetheless. Kimono jacket over shorts? Yes, please...

    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

    So now that I have waxed rhapsodic over my favorite clothing item and my favorite store, tell me... what is your go-to wardrobe item and where do you get it from?

    (images via Zara.com)

Total Pageviews