Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

band of gold

    I'm always lusting for more jewelry, and rings are usually at the top of my list...
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


    Whether slim and delicate, or brutalist and bold, or with quirky critters and skulls... a beautiful gold ring (or two or three) for my hand makes me a happy lady. I suspect it's because I can look down at it all day long!


    (from top left: Alex Monroe 22k gold-plated scroll heart ring; Mathias Chaize Avec gold-plated and silver ring set; Alex Monroe 22k gold-plated horseshoe diamond ring; Yves Saint Laurent Arty gold-plated glass ring; Dominic Jones Scarab 23k rose gold-plated ring; Yves Saint Laurent Arty Too gold-plated Swarovski crystal ring; Marc by Marc brass mouse ring; Alexander McQueen enameled brass skull ring; Aurelie Bidermann Mamba 18k gold-plated snake ring - all via Net-A-Porter)

Total Pageviews