Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Art1. (Pix)

    "Perhaps I owe becoming a painter to flowers." - Claude Monet

    My next question is from Ima Girl (also found here) : Will you put some of your artwork on your blog? If I get another question then it is: have you ever tried digital painting?



    You can ask as many questions as you want :P

    Answer: I've actually been meaning to put some of that on here. I have some regular pencil drawings that I've had from my early High School years to put on here. I've done some digital art (mostly abstract) on PhotoShop, and a couple off of this other site, I think it's called Harmony. I haven't used it in a while though.

    So yes, I will! Since there will be a lot, I suggest clicking on the pictures to see the detail :)

    Photoshop:










Total Pageviews