Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Cry Wolf.

    "You're on fire, going down in flames..." - Cry Wolf Ephemeral



    So there's this song I found today, from an artist called Cry Wolf.

    It's absolutely amazing, I've had it on repeat ever since I found it.


    They used the piano song from this really cute short film, made by aniBOOM, Called "The Piano" by Aidan Gibbons. The song in the film is from Yann Tiersen, called "Comptine d'un autre été: l'après midi".

    Don't even ask me what that means, I have no idea. But the important part is the song, it's beautiful!

    Cry Wolf did a dubstep cover of it. Now this isn't a filthy dubstep song, it's slow and quiet for the most part. I personally think it's beautiful. You may or may not enjoy it, but I love it to death and I want to share it with everyone.


    Here's a listen. (click me! click me!)

    I'd embed it, but the code doesn't work from YouTube. Figures.

Total Pageviews