Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Golden Glamour

    Now this is my idea of a red carpet dress! If I could wear anything to a formal event, it would probably be one-shouldered, leopard-print Lanvin (here worn by Maggie Gyllenhaal at the Golden Globes). Heaven!

    I really do love seeing the ladies who take risks on the red carpet, who wear something a little more unique, more colorful, playful, or more emblematic of their personal style. Like Marisa Tomei in this utterly chic Oscar de la Renta ensemble...


    Or Cameron Diaz with her surfer-girl-goes-glam style, wearing Chanel Haute Couture...


    Or Drew Barrymore, all bouffant-ed in pale blue Dior with a perfect deep crimson accent...


    Or the lovely Freida Pinto from Slumdog Millionaire, wearing Christian Lacroix Haute Couture... 


    Okay, I admit that I would be torn between wearing Lanvin and Lacroix to my dream formal event. I am after all the one person who loved Uma Thurman in this get-up a few years ago...

    All images via Style.com

Total Pageviews