Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Lip Gloss Heaven!

    Feautured Product




    It's MARCH!!! I'm not over it yet! I feel like New Years was yesterday!


    BERRY BEAUTY, Lift Cosmetic's Spring 2010 Collection has arrived and is ON the shelves, as promised!

    Although the ENTIRE collection is super cute and totally affordable, I have to say I am in LOVE with one product specifically!


    I used to be a Gloss Girl, but over the passed year I totally switched up to join the crowd of Lip Stick wearers... that was, until this Spring Line came out!

    There are two new gloss colours, but my FAV is "Sugar Plum."


    This super hydrating formula is infused with MINT to freshen your breath and slightly Plump your Lips! It's sheer as can be, with a hint of colour, just to enhance what you've naturally got! Sugar Plum is now my in purse GO TO, it goes with just about EVERYTHING!


    Mini Make-Up's are free this Month, pop in to try it out!

    Mention this post and receive 10% off any purchase of Lift's Spring Collection, Berry Beauty!

Total Pageviews