Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Zero Calorie Treat!

     Saturday's Trick: Learnt this one from my fellow
    Lift Beauty Girl!


    Over the holiday's I received a tonne of hot chocolate mix as gifts from client's a friends!
    Mmmm SOO yummy... Godiva, Starbucks, Pottery Barn Mint infused Hot Cocoa!



    But as I mentioned yesterday I am watching my caloric intake... So, here's how you can still enjoy the treat, without having to feel guilty!


    *Fill your bath tub with hot water, add 2 cups of hot chocolate mix and 1 cup of milk ... Slide in and enjoy the most luxurious bath!

    Benefits:


    • Relaxing
    • 0 Calories
    • Amazing Aroma
    • Great for your skin, the cocoa is high in antioxidants!
    • Feels like a Spa treatment but it's Low $$

Total Pageviews