Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Looking for your FEEDBACK...

    I personally keep my daily make-up routine super simple! 
    "5 minute face" - I use a pressed powder all over, apply highlight to the inner eye, brow bone and cheek bones, add a wash of blush on the cheeks and the eye crease, amp up my lashes with mascara and apply a gloss or lipstick.  
    One of my client's recently asked me why I don't use my "Make-up Artist Skills," on myself on a daily basis. 
    The Truth: I think a clean, fresh and natural look is the most attractive for a daily face. I also think that showing some imperfections and depth (on the skin) makes you look human and approachable. 
    *Don't get me wrong, when I know the camera's will be click, click, clicking, I make sure to conceal, contour and wow with my artistry on my eyes.

    I'm curious to know what YOU do on a daily basis!

    We want to know... Do you use concealer & Foundation Every Day? 
    Or
    Just foundation on a daily basis and both on special occasions?
    **If you use concealer daily, is it to cover dark eye circles, blemishes or both?
    Tell us your age range: 
    16-18 yrs old
    19-21 yrs old
    22-25 yrs old
    26-30 yrs old
    31-35 yrs old
    35+ yrs old
     Has your daily make-up routine changed with age? 

    Respond in a "comment" and receive a FREE Make-up Application a Lift!

Total Pageviews