Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Book of the Month

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    Why have I not heard about this yet?! These "Book of the Month" clutches from Kate Spade are BEYOND fab! Designed to look like mod versions of some favorite classics, these little purses are so, so cheeky and perfect. The silk twill design is laminated for durability and shine, and then it's all trimmed in metallic leather for a bit of glam. Yes, they are more than a bit pricey, but for something so special I will certainly have to put them on my wish list. Maybe if I'm lucky there will be a sale sometime soon!

    (If anyone has $300 in their pocket and wants to buy me a present, then you should know I like "The Great Gatsby" best!)

Total Pageviews