Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Turkish Treats

    Photobucket
    While I realize I haven't had a chance to share pictures from our trip to Turkey yet, I wanted to at least show you some of the cute things I managed to bring back with me. It was a challenge finding unique and authentic souvenirs, but once we trekked off the beaten path there were many lovely shops selling handmade, vintage, and/or beautifully crafted items that didn't break the bank. This vintage teapot and set of bowls totally caught my fancy - dating from the 60s, they feature the colors and patterns I love. The shop was packed with these original Turkish pieces - so playful and fun, don't you think? Seriously, if I had had another suitcase, I would have brought many, many more home with me. I also appreciated finding the original version of the ikat bowls that have become so popular at a certain store many of us frequent...

    Photobucket

Total Pageviews