Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

More scenes from my house

    Photobucket
    Wingard vase, John Derian decoupage plate, Owly Shadow Puppets puppet theater, fabric terrarium by Paper Satchel, and mason jar with vintage brooches used in my wedding bouquet

    Photobucket
    Our office/music room/guest bedroom, with new cotton panel drapes from Ikea (they used to be cobalt blue...yikes)

    Photobucket
    A cute lion figurine (used as place card at my wedding)

    Photobucket
    The vintage brooches used in my wedding bouquet!

    Photobucket
    Kittens lounging (and wrestling!) on the daybed...

    Photobucket
    Another view of the daybed, and some of my vintage blue mason jars

    And here's a new piece I found for my 3rd floor hallway. This corner has been empty (except for the chandelier) for a while now, and so when I saw this little desk on the side of the road I couldn't help but bring it home. Still not sure about the styling - I think it needs something round hanging above it instead of the two small framed prints. Also, the colors are a little all over the place and there are too many random knicknacks. But I love the old mason jars next to the Hermes box... that's staying...

    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Total Pageviews