Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Scenes from my work

    Photobucket
    I don't typically share too much about my work here, but this space is just too cute not to show off! At Terrain, we have this wonderful historic mushroom hut that is available as an event space. For larger occasions such as weddings, we might use it as an unexpected spot for a dessert table. But what it's really perfect for is a small, private dinner for maybe 10 people. Wouldn't you love to have a little birthday dinner in here with some close friends and family? It's particularly lovely at night when it's lit by candlelight and the breeze is blowing in. Here are a few shots from a special dinner party I put together recently...
    Photobucket
    Our potting sink, but cleared out so we could fill the basin with ice and use it as a makeshift wine cooler...
    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    Casual arrangements of sunflowers in white hobnail vases...

    Photobucket
    Mismatched side tables for holding wine glasses and pitchers of water...

    Photobucket
    And you can't not have an eye-catching arrangement of bold flowers - when I saw these alliums at the flower market I knew I had to have them...
    (All images by Elizabeth Nettles)

Total Pageviews